Tuesday 24 May 2011

Class Fun!

Hello!
I haven't got a project to show today I just wanted to share a couple of pics form this month's class! I totally forgot to take one today but this is from Monday's class.
A great time was had by all, the Father's Day project was very popular with all the attendees. You can see more details of the book we made HERE. All credit to Anna for this gorgeous brag book made with just 1 sheet of 12"x12" DSP!
We had a few different colour combos to mine too, Black and Old Olive was popular and so was Espresso with Vanilla or Old Olive.
Here are the Monday ladies, smiling (or hiding!)
And hard at work..
always with cake too. and look on the left at my new star pupil! my sister Auntie Amber, (everyone calls her this!) it was her first class and she really enjoyed it and was a complete natural too, very artistic.
So, would you like to come along next month? It is a techniques class next month (18th/20th and 21st June)
so perfect for beginners and, I promise, great fun if you are more experienced too!
Contact me now sarah-janerae@sky.com or 023 8084 3597 to reserve your place, cost is just £10 for each class or FREE with a £35 order! So why wait? Call now or for more details see the Card Classes tab across the top of my blog.
One last thing to mention I only have 1 share left of the Springtime Vintage Share, pop over for a look now to get your hands on it!
Thanks for looking, Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had fun, and thanks for the name check.
    hugs, Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...