Monday 16 May 2011

Springtime Vintage Share

Hello,
I am organising a share of the yummy Springtime Vintage products I have been using in such great quantities this last couple of weeks, I am in love with this collection and wanted to give you the chance to have some of each of the gorgeous products,
Included in this share is
* 2x 6"x6" sheets of each patterned paper, a total of 12 sheets,
*2.25 metres of each of the 4 colours of Seam Binding ribbon, a total of 9 metres and
*12 Big Buttons, 3 designs in 4 colours.
All this for just £11.00 collected and £13.50 posted out to you,

*EDIT TO SAY*
ALL HERE AND READY TO POST/COLLECT NOW!
Hurry! there is just 1 share left!
email or call (023 8084 3597) now for more details :-)

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...