Wednesday 21 December 2011

Last minute Christmas Cards

Hello,
I hope you are all well? I expect you are all as crazy busy as I am right now, last minute shopping, cleaning etc!
So I have another Christmas card for you today and not too much chatter!
This one uses some of the gorgeous laser cut shapes from the Flirtatious Speciality designer papers,
the fronts are Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie but the reverse of both is plain white, perfect! So I inked parts up with a sponge dauber in Pool Party to make a very pretty snowflake, in the centre is a die cut "button" made with the SU! embosslit
the background was decorated using SereneSsnowflakes (again ;-)) in Crumb Cake
and here they are all together, sentiment is Curly Cute. I do love this colour combo, very sophisticated ;-)
OK, back tomorrow with a bit of luck with some more Crimbo cards!
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

  1. lovely card... love the colour combo.. very elegant...!!! great inspiration...
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The doily goes so well with the lacy snowflakes! Hope your busyness is almost over and you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...