Wednesday 15 February 2012

All Day Goodness

I am a little later today than originally planned but I have some more bits from Sunday all day class to share with you :-)
I went with a Spice Cake theme for this class and in addition to a whole pack of this gorgeous paper and all the card the ladies needed to make their projects, loads of fabric and ribbon they all had a pot of goodies which included mini vintage tags, antique brads, XL buttons, silver brads, clips....Anyway I wanted to do more than just give these bits in a cello bag so I decided to use the pots the brads came in (lucky I had a few extras) and decorate them up all prettily :-)
I made the flower with the circle punch and added Pear Pizazz seam binding leaves with a cute Handmade cut out to frame the flower
I scrunched the circles up and inked each layer and secured them together using a small brad which I then topped with an itty bitty flower and a pearl to finish
and here they are with all the yummy ribbon and fabric the ladies each had too
O.K. that's me for today, back tomorrow with more card yumminess
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful presentation! Such lucky ladies to receive these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful presentation! Such lucky ladies to receive these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Stunning, love what you've done with the little pots!
    http://lorainescardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...