Tuesday 7 February 2012

Another one for the File

Hello there,
Well, Zoe got to Castleton O.K. There is snow there (which she will love, we don't get a lot down South) and she has a lot of thermals and layers with her so she will be fine! I am looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing all about it :-)
So, today I have another card to share using the FREE Fresh Vintage stamps from SAB, I stamped the background with Versamark and the round flower from the set it's not that easy to tell with this photo though
with the matching Everyday Enchantment DSP and a sentiment from Elementary Elegance, WOW! That's a lot of free stuff going on this card ;-) Speaking of FREE how would you like 30% off your next order? And the chance to turn your hobby into a business? And even getting the cost of your starter kit back?
Message me for a no pressure chat about the benefits of becoming a SU! demo with me.
So, back to this card. I coloured the image with markers, stamped onto confetti white card and trimmed it out, matting the image with Peach Parfait card and again trimming, finished with a few more little pearls
Well, I hope you like today's card and I will be back tomorrow with something a bit different
Thanks for visiting today
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...