Thursday 16 February 2012

Laura's Brag Book

Good morning,
To share with you today I have the brag book the lovely Laura designed for the All Day class. We were going to get together and run this day but unfortunately we ended up doing the same class in different locations :-)
So this is the beautiful book Laura designed, I added a little 3d flower on the front using the new Blossom Party die and a ruffled ribbon rose (tutorial here) it does look pretty but it did make photographing this book a little more hmmm, lets say, tricky! The bag base is stamped using Spiced Paisley in craft white ink
and when you open it up there are two pockets inside
 which open out, I have left mine blank for now....
As you can see I did mine in colours to match the Spice Cake DSP as this was the theme for the day, I stamped the flower from Fresh Vintage onto the pages for a little decoration ;-)
and a side view to finish
Wow! I do love this little book, please do visit Lauras blog for lots more fab ideas, I'm sure she will share her version of this cute book soon too :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and perfect to tuck in a purse! The flower on the front is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book is gorgeous. You did such a wonderful job on it. I'm going to have to make another not to copy yours x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...