Thursday 8 March 2012

Easter Blossoms Class

Hi there,
I am here today with the details of my Easter Blossoms class being held on the 17th, 19th and 20th of march, spaces are filling fast so please message me to join in the fun with our friendly ladies. New members are always welcome and we have a really great time playing with ink, eating cake, and you come away with some beautiful cards too :-)
We will be learning a few techniques at this class, bows, faux mother of pearl and double stamping too :-)
Also this morning in the post I received this little cutie pie I won in a blog giveaway from the very talented and generous Ann, I am so happy to have won, she is beautifully made (of course!) and she is already sitting on my desk watching me (not) create ;-)
 and together with the card Anne made, thanks again Ann, I love her and have named her Florence already!
Well, that's me for today, I hope you can join us at class soon
Stampin' Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. These cards are really pretty S-J, the colours are gorgeous. Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! I really love the flowering branch!!!!!
    Hugs!!! Ge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the white stamped background on the pink card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stamp set, great for so much more than just Easter! Gorgeous cards Sarah-Jane! Would love to see you at Simply Stampin' again sometime, Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty cards! I wound up not getting that Easter set when it was in our mini and I regret it, lol! And such a lovely little mouse, with an Italian name!!! What a great little stamping friend. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blossom cards are so pretty Sarah-Jane. And its lovely to see Florence in her new home. And yes, my Mollie Mouse is watching me (not) create too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...