Monday 19 March 2012

New Stamp-a-Stack Class details!

Hello there,
I have had another lovely class today with some great ladies :-)
But today I am sharing with you my next Stamp-a-Stack class. This all new class will be held on the 31st March or the 1st or 2nd of April. I have very limited spaces for the stamp-a-stack classes so message me asap to get the day you would like.
So, I should show you the cards now, right?
 We will be making 2 of each of the designs, this one was inspired by one Jules made, thanks Jules :-)
 My Mother's Day inspiration ;-)
 Borderlines with a half patchwork top note, there is a free tutorial on how to make this is in my side bar,
 and I love this, very spring like I think using SAB papers and saffron taffetta ribbon,
and here they are all together
So, of you would like to join us please message me to book your place.
All the cards are made using Sale-a-Bration products so if you need any of them please contact me to order as this offer finishes the 31st March!
As a last minute special I am offering you, in addition to the free goods shown HERE with each £45 spent, half price postage for all orders over £45 (so, just £2.50) and FREE postage directly to your door an all orders over £90!
Hurry this is your last chance at getting these fab freebies, I will really miss these great sets when they go!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another amazing class! Beautiful cards! I think the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...