Friday 11 May 2012

Class Sneak Peeks with SU! Bright Blossoms

Hi there,
I am here to share some little snippets of next weeks class and to let you know a bit about my ALL DAY class on Sunday 27th May. I have just 5 places left for my all day event so if you would like to come along and join us message me today to be sure to get a spot!! Last date to book is the 18th May :-)
For early sneaks of this class visit my Facebook page.
So, this weeks class uses the lovely Bright Blossoms, a really cute and in-expensive stamp set from the Summer mini (page 14)
I have not gone with a bright colour scheme today though, instead opting for a pretty Perfect Plum, Pear pizazz and Pink Pirouette colour scheme
 love this pleated ribbon too, more of that at the all day class ;-)
and framelits too! 
Lots of fab new products at this weeks class, I would love you to come along and join us at a class, message me to book a spot :-)))
Stampin' Hugs for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...