Friday 1 June 2012

New Virtual Hostess Club starting in June!

**STICKY POST, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR FRESH INSPIRATION**
NOW JUST 3 PLACES LEFT, HURRY TO RESERVE YOURS!
Hi there,
I am sure you are madly in love with so much of the goodness in the new summer mini catalogue as I am and you want, *ahem* need  it all? Or at least rather a lot of it ;-)
So, I am starting this NEW stampers 6 club and as a part of the club you will receive a copy of the main Idea Book and catalogue and of course the NEW summer mini catalogue too.
For 6 months your commitment is to spend a minimum of £25 (plus post at cost to you) of goods from any current SU! catalogue and each month with your order I will include a special kit for you to make a "workshop" card or 3d project at home. I also am committed to placing your orders timely and sending them out to you asap, I want to give you great customer service :-)
All this but not forgetting that for one of the months YOU will be the hostess, this means that we will all come round for a party.... Not really, just JOKING you!! It just means you will be eligible to receive the hostess benefits for your month (decided at random at the beginning of the club) a MINIMUM of 25 "hostess pounds" You can of course take more than one spot and commit to multiples of £25 if you would like too, this would give you multiple hostess months ;-) Yay!
So, would you like to see the sort of card kit I send? OK then, this was last months kit card. All pieces (except stamped images) are included, all you need to do is follow the step-by-step tutorial on the stampers club members only blog!
 edgelits and heart embosslits amongst others make up this chocolate dipped strawberry
 and of course there is a video tutorial for bow tying on the side bar of this blog
Well, I hope this sounds like something you are looking for, please message me asap to reserve a spot
sarah-janerae@sky.com 
Thanks for reading today and I look forward to hearing from you soon
Stampin' hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...