Friday 1 June 2012

SU! May Stampers 6 Club Card

Hello there,
I have a pretty card to share with you today, this is the kit I sent to my lovely ladies in my Stampers 6 club last month, I always send a kit with each parcel you receive from me (in place of having an actual workshop) so you can have all the fun and benefits of hosting a workshop without actually hosting one! Win, Win!
So this is the kit I sent...
 and this is the card my Ladies should have ended up with? Or a very similar version at least!!
 and on the Stampers 6 club blog there were step-by -step picture instructions to make this card, with my cheats and top tips (if there are any ;-)) each month too
So, if you fancy 
*building up your SU! stash each month, 
*grabbing great hostess benefits for each slot you take (you can have as many as you like at £25 spend per slot, per month) and 
*also a cute little card kit too dropping through your letterbox
 then message me today to take a position in my new club starting this June!
Thanks for visiting today and I hope to hear from you soon,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...