Thursday 20 September 2012

Apothecary Art by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
I have a couple of cards today which we made at class I held during the summer, this time using the Apothecary Art stamp set. Don't worry, this set will be available again in a couple of weeks in the new catalogue! 
I have now got just 2 places left on my new Stampers 6 club starting this October!! 
and if you decide to join I will send you a copy right now of the fantastic new main catalogue, a copy of the lovely Autumn/Winter catalogue plus a FREE gift to welcome you too!!!! 
Message me today to reserve a spot (or two) and be a hostess without the hassle!! 

But I have so much to share with you that I am going to give you a double dose again today :-)
The first card is a colour combo of Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand and Pretty in Pink
Punched Boho Blossoms flowers with glass glitter centres
 and some Organza ribbon too
 Now, for the second card we used marina Mist card with Crumb Cake DSP
 We stamped the image straight onto Crumb Cake, which I think gives a lovely effect, then coloured in with a blender pen, don't mention my wonky sentiment though ;-)
Right, I'm off, I have loads to do today again ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today, I love you visiting!
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Finally getting caught up on my blog visiting! You have made so many beautiful cards!!! I love the second card with the delicate blue flowers and the gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...