Wednesday 10 October 2012

New Catalogue Launch!!!! Stampers Clubs and Join Stampin' Up! with me!

Hello there!
Today is a very special day in the Stampin' up! year here in the UK as it is NEW catalogue day!! Yes, finally you can get your hands on everything that has previously only been available in the US, right here in the UK! With just one £4.95 postage cost too!!!! How totally awesome! I am soooo excited, can you tell????
So, here it is, the brand new 2012-2013 catalogue
Click HERE to see it now!!
And a little reminder too, if you would like your very own copy of the catalogue for FREE then I have just 2 places left on my Stampers 6 club This club is Now FULL! Please contact me if you are interested and I will get back to you with a date for the next one to start :-) and remember 
*one of the months you will get the hostess benefits, 
*every month you will get a cool card kit and also 
*if you join now I will give you a free gift too!! 
Win, Win, Win!!! 
Here is the card made with the kit I sent out for everyone in the club last month
 I adore this Candlelight Christmas DSP, such great colours!
 and a sneak peek at your free gift too ;-)
So, if you would like to join the new club and receive a little SU! goodness through your letter box each month then please email me sarah-janerae@sky.com today to reserve a place!

Now, if there is TONS in the new catty you would like/need then why not consider joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator?? Plus if you join during October the you will also receive a pack of Designer Series Paper every month for 6 months too! What a cool idea, a different paper pack for each of your first 6 months classes/workshops or even for your own fun! 
Again, message me to find out more!
Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...