Monday 19 November 2012

Owl Occasions by Stampin' Up!

Hello there, 
I am here to share with you in closer detail my Owl Occasions class. We made 3 cards in total, 2 for the ladies and also one for the boys too which is where I will start...
I love that this set can be used for the boys as well as girly cards, and I used the yummy chevron folder again  too ;-) 
 Now, this next card was inspired by the sample in the Autumn/Winter catalogue HERE, I did change it up a bit though,
 some pretty stitched grosgrain ribbon decorates to bottom corner
 and finally my favourite card from this class- a Christmas one :-))))) DSP is from the Snow Festival pack again in the A/W catty
 We used the glue pen to make snow all over the owl panel as well as on his hat trim and pom pom. The cute little holly is also in the set which we inked in Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green pens which sadly in this picture doesn't show up as vibrantly as they are in real life,
Well, I hope you like today's cards and if you would like to come along to one of my classes then please do get in touch sarah-janerae@sky.com  I still have a couple of places left for next weeks Christmas stamp-a-stack, message me to book a place.
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...