Monday 12 November 2012

Perfectly Preserved

Hello, 
I have a couple of cards to share with you tonight, these were made a while ago and I have just not had a chance to post them on here, in fact I made these when Jules was here in August and Emma popped over for a play too, just as we had the pre-order (a great demo perk, ask me how) for the Autumn/Winter catalogue :-D
So, this was the first one I made with the postage stamp punch so a nice quick one to make
 I used Vellum card for the jar but had to cut the pear out by hand as I didn't have the framelits at the time so excuse the wobbly edges please ;-)
 and a lovely ribbon slider containing the linen thread
 Now, for this one I added some banners (I am still loving banners) and stitched them along the edge as well as the strip along the bottom
 a banner and stitching close up
 and the pears were inked with markers for a two tone effect
Right, that's me for now as I'm off to work.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...