Wednesday 30 January 2013

Patterned Occasions for class

Hello there!
I am loving seeing the sun today! It's gorgeous here and I hope it is where you are too ;-)
I have the second card we are making at next weeks class for you today and I used the sweet set called Patterned Occasions and the Sycamore Street DSP again too, I think you will be seeing a lot of this pretty DSP in the next few months ;-) 
I went with a larger banner and the Large Scallop Edgelit which I have to confess to having had for quite some time not using, shame on me!
I simply added dimension to the tea (or coffee) cup and layers. 
I am also loving this colour combo of Summer Starfruit (my total fave right now!) and Island Indigo,
I hope you like today's card and if you would like to join us at class next week I have a couple of places left on each day but they are filling fast so please do GET IN TOUCH soon
Stampin' Hugs from me today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...