Friday 29 March 2013

Happy 12th Birthday Zoe!

Hello,
Yesterday was our Zoe's 12th birthday so as you can expect it was a bit crazy here! Lots of fun and birthday celebrations ;-)
I wanted to get on here and quickly post the card I made for her. I used the fab new Dress Up Framelits (which I love btw!) in here favourite colours of the moment Night of Navy and Calypso Coral.
I started with a Diorama Card using pearlised card in white
 Silver glimmer paper mannequin with a Lacy Brocade embossed dress, there is a tutorial for the ribbon flower HERE
 And I do have a tutorial for the cute smaller stitched ribbon flower which I should get to you in the next few days, please watch this space... ;-)
 a few little hearts in the top right hand corner
 and a side view to finish!
 And here a a picture of the birthday girl with her Mars bar cake which she decorated herself!! She said she had a lovely day despite having to go to school!
Well, I hope you liked today's card, I'll be back soon with more crafty goodness for you
Thanks as always for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Aww Happy Birthday Zo!!!! Look at her lovely little face xxxxx Gorgeous card SJ, love it and can feel a CASE coming on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo pretty, just like the window of a boutique!!
    Yummy cake too
    Have a lovely weekend :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful dresses! And that cake looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...