Saturday 27 April 2013

Clockworks

Hello there,
I had a lovely class this morning but I still have a couple of cards from last class to share with you! I will be sure to get todays pics edited this afternoon and share them with you starting tomorrow though.
I do still have a couple of spaces left for Wednesday's class so if you fancy a couple of hours "me" time message me to join us :-)
So, onto the clockworks card...
We used a colour combo of soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Not Quite Navy
Layered clock face
 and plenty of spritzing with the soft suede marker
Right, short and sweet today as I have a poorly boy still :-(
Back tomorrow with more
Stampin' Hugs for today

1 comment:

  1. Hope he is feeling much better! So tough when they aren't feeling well...
    Your card is wonderful! I have been admiring the stamp set but wasn't sure how I would use it. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...