Friday 24 May 2013

Butterfly Word Play

Hello there,
Today's card is another one we made at class last week using this sweet sentiment from Word Play (on page 137) and the flowery butterfly from Papillon Potpourri (on page 117) as a background on a crumb cake panel using versamark.
TIP: You can get this subtle effect with versamark on any coloured card, great if you don't have the matching ink pad, it's just a tad paler. The only exceptions are white and vanilla ;-)

 we stamped the sentiment first then die cut it out using the Apothecary Accents framelits
 This pretty punched butterfly and the paper across the bottom of the card is from the Comfort Cafe DSP pack.
Right, that's all from me for today,
And don't forget you can now order online now at any time :-))) 
and of you are interested in joining us at a card making class then I have a couple of spaces at Tuesday's class next week, message me to come along...
Thanks for visiting me today 
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...