Wednesday 29 May 2013

Secret Garden Thanks

Hello there,
I'm really late today as we have been out most of the day and then I was at work tonight ;-)
Anyway, I have a quick little card to share with you tonight using the dies that match the Secret Garden stamp set and Polka Dot Parade DSP. We used the stamps and dies at this weeks class which (as soon as I have edited the photos, tomorrow hopefully) I will share with you!
For these cards I used a Regal Rose card base with the Old Olive paper from the pack and added a little Daffodil Delight 3mm taffeta ribbon knot too,
 I die cut the leaf and added the paper behind
 But, waste not, want not I embossed the leaf with polka dot folder and popped it inside :-)
 and here they are all together...
Thanks for stopping by today and just a quick reminder about the new Stampers Club I am starting in June, more details are HERE :-))))
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...