Sunday 19 May 2013

Summer Sihlouettes

Hello there,
I have a card from last weeks stamp-a-stack class for you today. We used Summer Silhouettes for this one and it was my favourite from the class this week, although I always feel bad for having a favourite I just couldn't resist with this one ;-)
We used the Honeycomb folder to emboss the Primrose Petals Core'dinations card before lightly sanding to create the background...
 The ever popular Labels collection framelits were used to cut out the newsprint DSP before stamping directly onto it then adding a black background layer with some cute (retired) vintage style lace trim wrapped around
 and the small butterfly punch made these little pretties to decorate the bottom alongside the sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners, I use these dies a ton! (both with and without the stamp set ;-))
Well, that's all from me today, I have loads to share so will be back soon with more!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...