Friday 14 June 2013

Artistic Etchings class card

Hello there,
I'm back today with another card from last weeks stamp-a-stack class card. 
I have another class with spaces on the 22nd and 24th of June (the 25th is now full!) if you are near Dibden Purlieu and would like to join us please email me for details sarah-janerae@sky.com.
So, this card uses a colour combo of Crumb Cake and Pool Party, I'm so glad SU! are keeping Pool Party in their new colour re-jig! Although I'm going to miss the spritzer tool when that goes :-( I used it here with the Soft Suede marker, just to highlight the stamped area see...
 and some of the retiring pool party ruffled ribbon, love that too! There is a lovely ribbon rose tutorial HERE of you already have some...
Right, that's all for today. I'm off to work tonight so I best get cracking!
Thanks for visiting and I'll be back soon with more cardy goodies :-))
Stampin' Hugs fro today,
 

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely ....very elegant
    Hugs Susie Sugar x
    Ps looking forward to the 1st ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...