Saturday 27 July 2013

Engraved Greetings for a teenager

Hi there,
I recently needed a card for my sons friends 16th birthday and so I turned to my old faithful stamp for a boy, Engraved Greetings.
I used a colour combo of basic grey, crumb cake and a touch of cherry cobbler.
 I used both the lattice and striped embossing folders as well as layering up the letters on the Window Frames Collection framelits...
 a knot of ribbon as I'm sure I can't do a bow for a boy? ;-)
 and a stamped off image decorated the inside
OK,that's all fro now.
 Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed today's card and I'll be back soon with more :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...