Tuesday 16 July 2013

Betsy's Blooms class card

Hey there,
I'm back today with a card from my Stamp-a-Stack last week...
Next weeks class (Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd) are MY LAST CLASSES until the 31st August, message me to join in this summer!!
 ...this card was inspired by a card I saw in the new catalogue HERE and uses the Betsy's Blooms wheel (which I have un-mounted, see this tutorial)
I stamped the blossom strip (l-r) first in Basic Grey, then Wisteria Wonder and finally in Smoky Slate...
 the wisteria ribbon was the very last bit I had and unfortunately is now retired and I added a small strip of grey stitched grosgrain in at the end of tying the knot
 and the sentiment is from Really Good Greetings, speaking of greetings there is a fab promo on selected greetings stamps this month too!
Well, I hope you like today's card? I'm off to fetch Zack before going work later, it's going to be scorchio in the ole' kitchen tonight!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my love these colors....this is soooo beautiful SJ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you used the wheel! Such a creative way to make a banner like design! Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...