Thursday 12 September 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Class Card

Hello there,
I have a card today which was inspired by this card the very talented Jenni,
I loved the layout and was dying to try out my new Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and so this is my version.
I used a colour combo of Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe, another firm favourite.
My version has a few differences including the Chalk Talk label and some of the very pretty Cantaloupe ruffled ribbon too :-) I LOVE this stamp set, it's so versatile and whilst it doesn't replace the spritzer tool (which a lot of my ladies found hard to squeeze) it's a great alternative to make creative backgrounds and it's a lot more controlled too...
 Plenty of layering on this tag..
and a close up of the ruffled ribbon and linen thread too :-)
 OK, that's me for today, thanks again to Jenni for the inspiration!
***
Just a quick reminder before I go: 
I need your bookings for my CHRISTMAS KICK START CLASS  by THIS SUNDAY along with your colour choice too. 
I have just 4 places left for Monday 30th, all other dates are now FULL. Message me to reserve a place today :-)
***
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' Hugs form me for today, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...