Monday 16 December 2013

Candy Wrapper with Paper Bows

Hello there,
Apologies for the late hour of this post but I wanted to pop on and share a little creation with you before bedtime ;-) It will be a short and sweet post tonight though!
So, I had my last class for this year last week and wanted to make little gifts for those who made it and as usual I returned to the trusty candy wrapper die (even thought it's retired, I simply cannot part with it!) and made these... 
(well, I actually made more but three stacked so well together ;-))
I used the lovely Winters Frost Paper for both the cracker and the paper bow, the bow was made using the Large Oval Punch in the shiny speciality paper from the pack, pretty!
and to finish the sentiment was stamped onto smoky slate card using Teeny Tiny wishes and punched with the Decorative Label Punch before adding to the cracker.
 OK, that's all from me for now.
Back soon with more craftyness but thanks for looking today!
Stampin' hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...