Friday 27 December 2013

Merry Christmas Sign

Hi there,
I have my last (I think) Christmas project to share with you today :-)
I purchased a plain Merry Christmas wall plaque and figured it could do with some SU! love before I gifted it...
I used plenty of Glimmer paper in Champagne and Red and swapped out the original ribbon for Cherry Cobbler seam binding..
 the leaves were made using the bird punch and I added sparkly little hearts (using the owl punch) and stars
 I even added little rhinestone "baubles" to the trees :-)
 and the bottom corner was decorated using the (retired) star punch, I sure do miss this punch!
OK, that's me done for today.
I'm off round the block with the dog and the chidlings now 'cause the forest is just too wet to walk in after all the rain we have had here!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...