Monday 2 December 2013

Postcard with Calm Christmas

Hello!
I've been in town today finishing up my Christmas shopping! Almost, that is, but not quite!
So, today I have a card we made at class using the Postcard Stamp which I teamed here with the very lovely Calm Christmas stamp set.
We went with the vintage styling of the postcard and stamped it using Crumb Cake ink with a few splatters from Gorgeous Grunge at opposite corners (also in crumb cake) finishing by adding the stamped dove in Soft Suede ink. After distressing all the edges, we stacked the image onto a (also distressed) soft suede card layer, this would be another fab card to post as it's nice and slim! We finished the card by wrapping Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine around like a stack of post might have been (?)...
We also added a sentiment which is from the Clam Christmas set, stamped with the yummy Gold Ink pad
Right, I'm off as were are having a lovely take-away for tea tonight :-) (Yay, no cooking for me tonight!!)
Stampin' Hugs form me for tonight,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...