Monday 30 June 2014

Last Chance Saloon for Stampin' Up's Catalogue 2013-14 and Secret Garden card ;-)

Hello,
So TODAY is the very last day for you to order from this years current catalogue and the Spring/Summer catalogue too! The link for all the remaining retiring goodies is HERE, directly through my shop :-) 
Please, please, if there is anything you want on that list order it tonight as they will NOT be available after tonight!
So, I have one last hoorah with the lovely Secret Garden today to share with you today. Well, actually it's 2 cards with slightly different layouts but both the same stamps and colours ;-)
So, to start today I made this card with Naturals Composition DSP background layer topped with a Doily and Secret Garden flowers and Vellum Leaves...
Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana flowers with some SaB twine, this is coming back in different colours tomorrow :-)
Opps, this banner got dipped in an open ink pad!
and a slightly different version to finish...
OK, so tomorrows the BIG DAY! The fab new Catalogue launches here at midnight so remember to stop by and have a look :-)))))
If you want a copy for FREE (and great hostess benefits when you join too) then why not consider joining my stamp club? Message me to join!
or you can purchase one for just £5 posted which I will refund with your first order of £30 placed with me, again message me for details :-)))))
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs for now,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...