Thursday 26 June 2014

Seeing Double with Mr and Mrs stamp and the Expressions Thinlits teamed with Hearts a Flutter from Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
As I have been enjoying the weather and completing a few magazine projects this week I have been a touch absent from my blog :-s I have been popping up on Facebook as I often do when I don't get on here so if you are a Facebooker then please feel free to follow my page and keep up to date with the goings on at chez Rae ;-) 
So, this evening I am going to share two cards with you to double up in apologies for my absence here.
The first card uses the stamp set 'Mr and Mrs' which unfortunately seems to be sold out. I teamed it with the also retiring with Raspberry Ripple cardstock and ink, I am really going to miss this colour :-( The white card layer was embossed using the Lacy Brocade folder which is a bargain at just £4.49 at the moment,
 Ribbon flowers are also retired but I have a couple of free tutorials on how to make ribbon flowers HERE and HERE, the leaves are punched using the Bird Punch
 the Mr&Mrs stamped panel was die cut using the Apothecary Accents die 
 Now, second card for tonight...
I love the Expressions thinlits dies that contain this Love word as well as Merry and Thankful. I teamed it with another set I love which is Hearts a Flutter, (click on the Label at the end of this post marked Hearts a Flutter to see more cards using this fab set!)
This card uses a colour combo of Strawberry Slush (ink: staying, ruffled ribbon: going), Midnight Muse (going) and Sahara Sand (also staying)
 we die cut the love word from Midnight Muse card and also Silver Glimmer Paper (Gold Glimmer is on offer this week FYI ;-)) layered over but slightly off set so it 'popped' off the card
 and the ruffled ribbon in Strawberry Slush
OK, that's all for tonight, I'll be back soon with more cards to share with you and please remember that BOTH the current catalogues finish at the end of JUNE! That's just 4 days!! So if there is anything you want/need please order asap to be sure you get what you want before it goes for good.
Thanks for visiting today and for your patience with me ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are so beautiful! I really like the layered die cuts giving a bit of a shadow effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...