Tuesday 1 July 2014

New Stampin' Up! Catalogue day!!

Hello!!!!
So, today's finally the most exciting day of the year (so far of course ;-)) as Stampin' Up! have released their brand spanking new catalogue and you can place your orders from it starting NOW!! 
or
If you would prefer a hard copy to peruse at your leisure please message me and I'll get one in the post to you asap (FREE if you join my stamp club or just £5 posted which I will refund when you place your first order over £30 with me)
There is sooo many great products I want that I'm going to have to stagger my orders to get the goodies (you can too in my NEW stamp club, see HERE) but let me mention a few fun things to start you off...
Blendabilities
SU! have introduced new alcohol based markers called Blendabilities, 6 colours will be available to order starting now as well as the momento ink pad, skin colour pack and colour lifter. I have a couple of colours already and look forward to getting more and playing, they make it really easy to have professional looking coloured images. SU! have helpfully made a short video on using Blendabilities HERE
  • Cherry Cobbler (Item 130995 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
  • Coastal Cabana (Item 131000 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
  • Daffodil Delight (Item 130998 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
  • Old Olive (Item 130999 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
  • Pumpkin Pie (Item 130997 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
  • Rich Razzleberry (Item 131003 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
  • Skin Tone Assortment (Item 129370 - 27,95 €/£20.95)
  • Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 - 6,95 €/£5.50)
  • Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 - 5,95 €/£4.50)
  • Colour Lifter (Item 129369 - 5,95 €/£4.50)





Project Life
Of course the full range of Project Life with Becky Higgins goodies are also now available too, I know a lot
of people have been eagerly anticipating this launch and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Just few of the stamp sets I have my eye on include:
Pictogram punches, Be the star, Hot Diggity Dog, Chalk Lines, Garden Party, I love Lace, Work of Art...
And 3 Hostess sets too (pages 237-240), if you want to get your hands on these then you will need to host a party (please contact me to arrange a date for me to visit with you and your friends if you are in the South of the UK) or why not join my stamp club for hostess goodies without the party :-)
OK, lots to see and choose from today so I'll leave you to make your choices ;-)
 Remember you can message me to get a hard copy of the catalogue, arrange a party, join my stamp club and of course if you want to place an order I can do that for you too :-)))))
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...