Tuesday 21 October 2014

Home from Stampin' Up! Convention, prize draw winners and an Autumn/Winter Supplement too!

Hello!
I'm home form the very lovely Brussels and Stampin' Up! Convention 2014. It was a fab time with lots of old and new friends and if you follow me on Facebook you will have seen a few updates there :-) I will of course share some of the highlights on here with you too.
I have spent a lot of time today editing my own makes from the last few weeks ready to share with you including my swaps from convention but for today I have to announce the winners from my Raffle in aid of Oakhaven Hospice which we held at my All Day Card Class last week.
Drum Roll Please.....
1st Prize goes to Shirley W
2nd Prize goes to Nicky L
and 3rd Prize goes to Shirley L!
Well done ladies, Zack and Zoe drew your names from the hat (bowl ;-)) and we raised a wonderful £19 for the charity :-) Enjoy your prizes!
So, in other news... While I was away Stampin' Up! released a fabulous addition to the Autumn/Winter catalogue with some really sweet ideas and projects included.
I can highly recommend the Star boxes on pages 2, 3 and 7. They are already cut, scored and have adhesive already on them so they make assemble a breeze! We had a first hand look at these in Brussels and they are really gorgeous, I really don't think the pictures do them justice. However they are strictly while stocks last so if you "need" them please order asap to avoid missing out :-D
Right, I'll be back tomorrow with my swaps from convention but 'till then thanks for looking!
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...