Saturday 27 December 2014

A Little Get our Santa On by Stampin' Up! Christmas Card

Hello!
I hope you have had a lovely Christmas?! I have done zero crafting but am hoping to get in my craft room later today and have a play with my pre-order goodies. I have had these for about a fortnight now and just looked at them, quite a lot! But I have not had a chance to play.. yet ;-)
So, I have one last Christmas card for you today using Get Your Santa On. I do love this little set but it will be retiring on the 5th January :-( I feel like I have just gotten in the swing of Christmas Cards and now it's over! Lol!
I stamped this image onto Whisper White card and punched the top with the Tag Topper Punch, I then layered the white layer onto Pear Pizazz card and trimmed around it to make this tag topper
 I coloured Santa with Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate and Skin Tone blendabilities and added a Dazzling Diamonds Beard using a Glue pen
and I added a little layer of Trim the Tree DSP for a pop of colour ;-)
OK, I'm off to take FiL back home today then come back and get a bit cleaned up here and maybe get a bit of crafting time in later too :-)
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you get some crafting time in some today ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. I follow you faithfully & enjoy whatever you share. Christmas went too fast & I still like to see any Christmas related items. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love his sparkly beard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...