Monday 15 December 2014

Birthday Card for a Boy using Amazing Birthday by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
I'm late today as I have been out today meeting my dear friend Laura in Salisbury. I was great to catch up after many sick children postponed our day out several times ;-)
Right, so today I have a quick card I made [at the last minute] for Zack to take to a party last week. I used the stamp set we got free at convention called Amazing Birthday. With a Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate colour combo for this card...
 This large sentiment is one whole stamp - I just inked it using my markers to get this multi coloured look
 This cake image {from the set also} punches out with the 1+1/4" circle punch and I layered it with silver glimmer paper using the 1+3/8" circle.
 It's quite a flat card today - less ribbon for boys you see ;-)
 Inside I added the Happy Birthday sentiment from the set
 and to match (ish) I wrapped his present in SU! paper and decorated with more thick twine and a tag
 Tag is made form Under the Tree DSP, I adore this stuff!! and th aTag Topper punch - on offer 'till Tuesday night, don't forget!
OK, thanks for waiting for me to post today ;-)
I hope you liked the card and I'll be back tomorrow with more.
Stampin' Hugs, 



Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...