Sunday 11 January 2015

Gold Embossed Spotty Balloon Card using Celebrate Today by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
Apologies for the missing post of yesterday, I hope you had a fab Saturday? We had to go into town and collect a new printer! Gah! Ours packed up on Friday and it wasn't even that old either, so annoying! Anyway, I now own a working printer that is all shiny and new, so lets hope it's good at printing too ;-)
So, back to today's post - I have another card using the lovely Celebrate Today stamp set. I love stamp sets with matching framelits or punches so this was an instant must have for me! Plus this set is 15% cheaper when purchased as a bundle so win, win!
I was having a play around with some Gold Embossing powder and the spotty balloon stamp in the set to make this card...
Loving gold still. Always love heat embossing.
This super sweet sentiment is from the also new stamp set Painted Petals, I stamped it in Versamark straight onto the FREE SaB Designer Series Paper: Best Year Ever. It reminded me of the sky or maybe a party with lights in the background with those soft focus spots, what do you think?
 And to finish I tied on Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Twine to the balloon bottoms securing in swirls with glue dots again :-)
Well, I hope you like today's card and I promise I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you all.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...