Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lotus Blossom Sale-a-Bration stamp set by Stampin' up! with Washi Tape

Hello!
I've got a set of quick and pretty notecards to share with you today using the Sale-a-Bration Lotus Blossom stamp set which is just lovely! It's a 3 step stamp which means there are 3 layers to stamp to make this flower image look so pretty! It's really very versatile and is great fun to use too.
I needed some Thank-You cards this week for customers so I decided to have a little play about with this set to make these cards...
 This set comes with this sentiment. The bottom Sahara Sand Washi tape is from the Sweet Dream Washi Tape pack but the other two  are unfortunately retired. You could use the Beach House Washi instead though and these are in the Weekly Deals 'till 11pm tonight and are just £3.38 'till then!
 I stamped the lovely flower in Rose Red with an Old Olive stem
 This is a simple single layer card but I popped the sentiment on dimensionals on top of silver glimmer paper circle
 and here are a few together
Right, that's all for today.
I'll be back tomorrow with a sewing project :-)
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...