Sunday 18 January 2015

Three Ways with Mini Treat Bag Thinlits by Stampin' Up! Video Tutorial

Hello!
So sorry for the delay in posting these videos!! It has unfortunately taken a lot longer to sort out these tutorials than I anticipated and then I went and made it too long!! But never fear, in future I will know all the pit falls and so I *should* get the next ones up much quicker ;-)
 Sooo, I have had to split this video tutorial into two separate videos so please do look at both if you have the time :-)
Part one...
I hope you have enjoyed them, here are some together but I will be back tomorrow with the close up stills to share with you also.
EDIT TO SAY: You can now find the Photos HERE :-)
Let me know what you think and if you have any other videos you would like to see me do please comment here or send me a message :-)
Thanks for looking! 
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...