Monday 16 February 2015

Day 4 of 7 Days using Baby Bumblebee by Stampin' Up! Kraft Mini Box

Hello!
And welcome to day 4 of 7 days of Baby Bumblebee :-)
Today's project is a bit different from the others as I have decorated a Tiny Treat Box and I wanted to have a go at colouring the Baby Bumblebee on Kraft card to match using my blendabilities. This was the result...
As you can see it does work but I have a few top tips for colouring with blendabilities on Kraft card.
First, the card soaks up the ink a lot quicker than on whisper white card so you need to work fast and in small areas. Second, rather than trying to blend too much I really just laid down the ink where I wanted it and feathered it to blend. I did still go over with the lighter colour to soften the lines but it wasn't that noticeable.
It's really pretty though, right?
I added a Kraft card gift bow, made using the punch, to the top of the box
After covering the boxes in Sweet Dreams Washi Tape. Super quick and easy.
These boxes would be fab for a Baby shower wouldn't they?
And the box again to finish today.
Well, that's today's little project for you.
Please note: More projects will show via this link as the days go on ;-)
Remember to pop back tomorrow for day 5 - which also happens to be TMT (Two minute Tuesday) of course so that makes it a video day!
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! The washi tape really dresses up the boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...