Wednesday 25 February 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Guy Greetings and Birthday Surprise

Hello,
I'm here today with a slightly different looking card for you. It's a card I made with a combination of stamp sets which I heat embossed straight onto this fab brick effect paper from the Adventure Bound paper stack, I love this paper! I used both Guy Greetings and Birthday Surprise to make this card for a man...
 I used smoky slate embossing powder to tie both these sentiments together as the "Happy Birthday" is from  Birthday Surprise with the smaller "To a Classic" is from Guy Greetings.
 This chap is also from Guy Greetings. I sponged him and all the embossed sections with crumb cake ink to make them all *pop* a bit more
and I finished with a few wooden stars from my stash. 
Thanks so much for looking today!
I have another busy day tomorrow with my biggest boys 18th birthday celebrations :-)
Back tomorrow with more...
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. Sarah-Jane - I absolutely love this card and I plan to have a go at it (as I have just taken delivery of both the papers and the stamps!). Thank you for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic and witty card for a man. I love it!
    And a very happy 18th birthday to your son. Hope you have planned a really nice celebration? Can't wait to see the card you made for him...
    Greetings from Scotland
    Nessie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...