Monday 16 March 2015

Coffee Cup Table Favours using the Moustache Framelit by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
I hope all those mummies in the UK had a lovely day on Sunday. I had a nice day with my kiddos and today I had a fun class with some lovely ladies so that's why I haven't been on here to blog with you ;-)
***EDIT TO SAY I NOW HAVE A VIDEO TUTORIAL SHARING HOW TO COVER ANY SIZE CUP EASILY AND QUICKLY HERE***
Today's project shares with you the mini espresso cups I made as table favours to match HUBBYS CARD for his birthday a few weeks ago. I continued with the Black and Gold theme with Moustaches, take a look...
 I added coffee stirrers topped with Gold Sequins and Black Bakers Twine topped with two die cut moustaches
 And a gold moustaches decorated the pot
 I topped the lid with matching punched circles.
 I filled the pots with Hersheys kisses (they fit perfectly, thanks to my friend Sharon for the idea) and just in case you haven't had them they are really lovely, nothing like their chocolate bars ;-)
 and I also added mini bottles filled with gold chevron straws with more moustaches to the table
with a tall skewer in the centre for a bit of height
OK, that's all for today. I'll be back tomorrow with a new Two Minute Tuesday Video:-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...