Tuesday 10 March 2015

Garden Party Card with Punched Flower Cups Card plus Top Tips in this weeks TMT Video .

Hello,
I have a card to share with you today and of course a Two Minute(ish) Tuesday Video too! Please take a look at today's video for my top tips on how to make this card including stamping the leaves in a straight line easily and how I make the flowers cup for the pom poms to sit inside!
This card is actually another class card from the last stamp-a-stack class. I have just had so much to share with you recently that I am still blogging cards from a fortnight ago! I love that!
This card uses the Garden Party stamp set (the green sprig) and some Itty Bitty Punched flowers with these pom pom centres. See what you think...
 Itty bitty punched flowers in Strawberry Slush and Marina Mist card
 This sentiment is stamped in Strawberry Slush and actually comes from the set From the Herd ;-)
 And a side view. I kept this card quite simple to ensure the flowers were the star of the show. I hope you like it too?
OK, so here are my Top Tips for this card including making these pretty, 3d flowers. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's video? 
Watch this space later this week for more 3d flowers - but totally different ones to these!
Thanks for stopping buy today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...