Friday 6 March 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Treat Bag Thinlits to match a Card in a Box

Hi there,
Today I have the little table favours I made for my eldest sons 18th birthday dinner last week. They match yesterdays card in a box which you can find HERE :-)
I am still loving the mini treat bag thinlits die and for this project I kept the bags flat -as they were intended- as I filled them with a lottery scratch card and a mini Green and Blacks chocolate. You can of course see my video HERE for three ways with this die including how to make it 3d.
**EDIT TO SAY: I have a new Two Minute Tuesday Video sharing my tips on how to make sure the sequins don't unravel HERE**
OK, so onto today's treat bags,
  I used retired paper to match yesterdays card but wouldn't they look fab in Birthday Bash paper??
On a punched Note Tag I stamped and then masked off the "celebrate" word from  the Celebrate Today stamp set then stamped these waves of triangles (they are intended to be balloon tails, I think) in different colours to coordinate with the paper
 Some of the bags together. 
I love the Bermuda Bay sequins teamed with the Tangerine Two Tone trim
 On the table I added coordinating serviettes too ;-)
 I also needed an extra bag to use to wrap a gift. I simply changed up the tag using the "surprise" sentiment from the Birthday Surprise stamp set to match the card...
 ...and added the stars and bursts from Perpetual birthday Calendar around the edges
and a few stacked together to finish. They went down well at the birthday meal but unfortunately we only had one £1 winner on the whole table ;-)
And here was the table on the night- there were a lot of those little star sprinkles found for days afterwards...
and a pic of the birthday boy with his card too!
OK, that's all from me for today.
I hope you have enjoyed today's post and I'll see you tomorrow, same time(ish), same place!
Thanks for looking
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...