Sunday 29 March 2015

Video Tutorial: Mini Easter Basket for Chocolate Chicks! Using Stampin' up! Supplies

Hellloo!!
I'm so late with this Video today as it has literally taken all day to upload it to YouTube for some reason! Anyway, I will add supplies later as I'm off to work but I wanted to get this on here before I go.
I made these little baskets Friday evening for some adorable chocolate chicks I found in the supermarket last week! (they are Lindt ones, for size).
 I decorated the fronts with mini daffodils, there are instructions for these on the video too :-)
 Lots of baskets!
OK, here's the Video, Please enjoy!
Well, I hope you enjoyed todays's tutorial?
Thanks so much for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...