Tuesday 21 April 2015

Retiring Products are HERE!

Hello,
Super short post this morning to give you the link for the Retiring Products! There are some bargains up to 50% off on there but please, please remember to get what you want soon as once it's sold out, that's it! I always have disappointed people contacting me after things have sold out trying to purchase so please, if there is something you have been waiting to purchase be sure to get yours soon!
So, without further adieu HERE IS THE LIST
I have to pop out for a bit now but when I get back I'm going to have a good look through and pick out some of my favourites for you to see :-)
Enjoy your bargain hunting!!
Stampin' hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...