Saturday 16 May 2015

Four Cards using Guy Greetings and Adventure Bound DSP weekend with Top Tips - Day 1.

Hello,
Today's post is a double card bonanza! I made this first card for class last week then as I was was making some extras I got to having a play and came up with an alternative version, well actually it ended up being was 3 other versions - all using the Guy Greetings stamps which I teamed with the Adventure Bound DSP stack. So, here starts my Four cards with Guy Greetings and Adventure Bound Weekend. I will share the other two with you tomorrow- so do remember to pop back then too! 
So, let start with my original design...
 I added some staples to decorate the paper strips
 I stamped this flexing fella in Early espresso onto Sahara Sand card but my biggest sad face today must go to the loss of the 'tash die :-( I am gutted this is leaving us in the retirement list. They are currently reduced to half price if you want to grab one before it goes forever at the end of the month :-(
 There was plenty of depth by adding dimensionals under each card topper layer
 We also added linen thread under the 'tash
Top Tip 1: Add a couple of glue dots then scrunch up the thread and bunch on top of the dots to hold securely, top with the 'tash added with a drop of Tombow Glue.
OK, onto the second card for today...
 I folded the centre of this 'tash for a slightly different look. Also we untwisted the two strands of linen thread before we bunched it together (again) for this version.
aaaand Flex! ;-)
We inked the edges of the Sahara Sand card circle with Crumb Cake ink with a sponge
 The 'tash was added with foam pads on this card so we had to add a double layer to the right hand side to balance it out
 Top Tip 2: To disguise the layered foam pads I simply took my marker in a dark colour (espresso was used here, but any dark colour would work) and coloured the sides of the pads so they were less visible
 and a top view to finish today
Well, thats all from me for today :-)
I'm going to schedule tomorrow's post this evening as Zack has cricket again in the morning but I want to make sure you get to see the other two cars in this mini series nice and early.
Thanks as ever for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...