Wednesday 3 June 2015

Lots of Cards in a Box! Using Guy Greetings and Painted Petals by Stampin' Up!


Hello!
So, have you had a chance to look through the new catty?? Do you have any favourites yet?? I have so many and have already placed my first "proper" order and am eagerly awaiting delivery, stalking any brown vans that happen past the house!! I'll be sure to share my haul with you when it comes. On that note did you want me to do a little video when I receive my parcel?? Let me know 'cause I'd be happy to share :-)

OK, so I'm going to share with you my card class from last week and we went with a Card in a Box theme and I made three versions of these larger cards.
 First of all I have a Guy Greetings version, happily this set is in the new catty :-) 
This one I coloured in in an old sepia style...
 This version uses Painted Petals which is now retired, I do love this set.
And another Guy Greetings version, for this one I wanted to emulate the old fashioned photographs where they added colour to the pictures afterwards..
So, I gave my ladies at class a choice of what to make and here are their lovely cards! We used a selection of paper stacks and stamps. Didn't they do a great job? I love them all!!
 I you would like to join us at a card class please do get in touch or go HERE for dates and times.
I would love to see you here :-)
Oh, and don't forget to check out the WEEKLY DEALS too!
Thanks for visiting today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...