Monday 29 June 2015

Using Gift From The Garden to make a Flower Pot Trio by Stampin' Up! and join SU! now for FREE stamps!

Hi here,
Today's card is a card we made at class a couple of weeks ago! I know! It's taken me ages to get it blogged but I have so much to share with you lately!! lol
Before I head into this card I just wanted to give you a heads up that there is only 2 DAYS left to get 2 FREE STAMPS sets!! IWheather you want to make a business from being a demo or if you simply have a really long wish list now is a fab time to sign up. You can join with me HERE or you can message me with any questions you may have. Please remember this offer finishes on the 30th June 2015!! 
So, lets see this card shall we?  This is another new stamp set from the new catalogue. You can find it on page 81 :-)
I used my markers to colour in the stamps to get this multi coloured look.
Colours used were: Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Crumb Cake.
I love this sentiment! I stamped it in the same Lost Lagoon colour (as the card) for this subtle effect.
And a top view to finish today. 
Wouldn't this make a great card for a guy too, with just a few small changes?
I hope you have enjoyed today's card and I'll be back tomorrow with an actual two minute video for TMT!! Get me ;-)
Thanks for looking!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...