Wednesday 17 June 2015

Using Sprinkles of Life by Stampin' Up! for a CAS Class Card.

Hello,
 I hope you got a chance to see yesterday's late, late posting? I finally got home from work last night and my new video sharing a C6 Card File Folder had uploaded to YouTube then I was fiddling around and adding a few oops apologies to the video so take a look if you get a chance and let me know what you think ;-)
So, today I'm sharing with you a card I designed for class using Sprinkles of Life and a rainbow of rain drops. I have two other cards using the same colours/kit to share with you tomorrow (like I shared earlier in the week with the Barnyard Babies stamps. I'm calling it Same kit - New cards).
But first of all here is my original CAS design...
I used a Soft Sky card base and matching layer to the front of the card adding punched raindrops from the Tree Builder matching punch, all under a watercolored cloud.
The sentiment is from the set too, it has loads of great sentiments ;-)
I coated the raindrops in Crystal Effects and you can also see the silver heat embossing on this cloud too.
And a top view to finish today.
So don't forget to come back tomorrow for more similar cards using this kit.
Thanks for stopping by today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...