Saturday 4 July 2015

Saturday Sharing! New Video Tutorial sharing Inlaid Die Cutting Technique

Hello,
As requested I have made a new video for you today sharing how to do this Inlaid Die Cutting Technique. *You can see my original card HERE* It's quite a long video, but not complicated, and the results are really lovely so I hope you have a chance to give it a go but first lets take a look at the card I made during the video shall we?
 I used the Butterflies Thinlits dies again with the Greetings Thinlits and changed up the colours to Mint Macaron and Black instead of Watermelon and Black, you can see that (original) version HERE.
 Nice and flat, perfect for posting! ;-)
 And a top view! So which is your favourite colour combo??
So, lets take a look at this video!!
Well, I hope you enjoyed this extra Saturday treat? 
Please feel free to Pin this picture so you can easily find this tutorial again. 
And please remember to link back here if you have a go so others can find this tutorial too! 
Thanks as ever for visiting today and I'll be back tomorrow with a new card for you again :-)
Have a fab day and
Happy Stamping!
Products Used to create this project:

3 comments:

  1. WOW Sarah-Jane! I am going to have a go at this. Its stunning. Love this colurway too. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Great for playing with the DSP! You made it look easy. Thank you for sharing.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tutorial! Gave it a thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...