Sunday 26 July 2015

Teachers Cards 2015 using Watercolour Thank-you by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
We've been out today to celebrate FiL 80th birthday! We had a yummy lunch out and then home for coffee and cake (as requested by Dad) so a quiet celebration :-) I'll share his card and table favours with you tomorrow.
So, I'm on here today with the teachers cards I promised yesterday. Zack is the only child I have left at junior school so only one lot of teachers this year! But that's still two teachers and two assistants! I'll start today with the teachers. I wanted to make slightly more special cards for the two main teachers so I made (another) shaker card each...
Inside the shaker part I added sequins and wooden stars from my stash and a load of punched apples from the Tree builder punch over the stamped watercolour Thank-You and some cute apples from the Sprinkles of Life set too.
I had to add an extra layer of card inside to balance out the weight at the front of these cards ;-) 
I also made matching tags for the gift bags - we sent in pretty notebooks and pencils as our thank you gifts this year :-)
 and a little collage of these shaker cards...
 So, onto the teachers helpers. I went with single layer CAS style for these cards.
 with matching apples inside
 and double layered apples on the front.
and another collage for these cards and gifts to finish today :-)
Well, hopefully they liked their cards and gifts and you did too?
Thank as ever for stopping by on what is a cold, wet Sunday in the South of England - Happy summer eh!? ;-)
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...